Eula Blue offers a wide range of consulting services with the necessary tools and expertise to help grow businesses. We partner with our clients from start to finish, focusing on their needs while producing new ideas, developing effective strategies and designing high quality and scalable solutions. Eula Blue is currently looking to bring on board a Financial Planning & Analysis Intern. You will be working closely with the CFO to understand client business needs and performing detailed requirements analysis, financial modeling, and putting together power points as needed.
- Monitor performance of actual and forecasted financial results for certain clients, citing key P&L variance drivers
- Analyze product trends and underlying performance metrics, leveraging analysis to present actionable insights to drive growth
- Assist in preparation of monthly management materials to clients
- Work collaboratively with clients to understand P&L impact of key deals
- Analyze large quantities of data and deliver a concise message on what the data is telling us
- Complete project related to a specific initiative, which will be presented to key clients
- Must be currently enrolled in a four-year accredited degree program, and returning to the program upon completion of the internship
- Currently pursuing a degree in Finance, Accounting or related quantitative course of study preferred
- Overall minimum GPA of 3.0 preferred
- Strong organizational, decision making, and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong financial modeling skills are a REQUIREMENT for the position
- Stipend will be provided only. This internship can be utilized for experience and credit.