Email marketing specialist
Eula Blue offers a wide range of consulting services with the necessary tools and expertise to help grow businesses. We partner with our clients from start to finish, focusing on their needs while producing new ideas, developing effective strategies and designing high quality and scalable solutions. Eula Blue is currently looking to bring on board an Email Marketing Specialist. We are looking for an experienced and versatile Email Marketing Specialist to join our company. You will develop effective email marketing strategies for our clients delivering to their audience while producing high-impact email communications. This position is perfect if you have a passion for learning about brands and their target audience, delivering high quality email strategy & communication, excellent at content writing, and thrive by driving customer engagement.
The skillset you possess:
The skillset you possess:
- Develop winning strategies to drive customer acquisition and revenue through email communication.
- Own, execute, and complete email lifecycle from ideation to testing, including segmentation, setup, creative development, analysis, and optimization (A/B Testing, Drip etc).
- Govern list management, including list health, segmentation, reputation, and growth.
- Create and manage trigger communications and mobile communication.
- Design and optimize email automation journeys for timely, relevant, and personalized communications.
- Develop and recommend testing and traffic driving strategies within email and mobile.
- Knowledge of overall email processes and ESP platforms
- Knowledge of implementing creative strategies into emails such as gifs etc
- Provide reports on email campaigns.
- Join client meetings as necessary and respond to clients accordingly within Eula Blue policy requirements
- 5+ years email marketing and marketing automation experience in a performance environment; CRM marketing development & implementation experience is a plus.
- Experience in a previous email management role overseeing a database of large number of contacts and emails per month.
- Quantitative-orientation with experience using analytics platforms, such as Google Analytics.
- Experience creating customer segmentation plans and personalization strategies.
- Strong working knowledge of email compliance (CAN-SPAM) and maintaining email sending reputation.
- Previous experience with Mail Chimp, Constant Contact, and different email marketing platforms.
- Strong written and verbal skills
Job Type: Contract & Fully Remote