Eula Blue offers a wide range of consulting services with the necessary tools and expertise to help grow businesses. We partner with our clients from start to finish, focusing on their needs while producing new ideas, developing effective strategies and designing high quality and scalable solutions. Eula Blue is currently looking to bring on board a Business Consultant. You will be working closely with the CFO to understand client business needs and performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting requirements and processes. The ideal candidate for this role should have a analytical way of thinking, solution driven, passionate about working with data and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
Responsibilities Include the Following:
- Determine operational objectives by studying businesses and technical functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
- Plans and design business processes and make recommendations and changes in order to improve and support business systems and activities and/or to deliver greater effectiveness and efficiency.
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
- Create business models and power points as necessary for clients
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related Business Field is a must
- At least 4-6 years of experience in analysis
- 3-5+ years of experience in Statistical model building
- 3-5+ years of experience in market research
- 3-5+ years of experience in analysis
- 4+ years of experience in consulting
- 3+ years of experience in SQL querying